Billboard Poster (Laborer)
Newman Outdoor Advertising
Fargo, North Dakota
For over 60 years, Newman Signs has been building distinguished, visible signs for the private and public sectors. We specialize in traffic sign manufacturing, traffic control and safety, specialty printing and outdoor advertising. Over the years, we have grown our business to serve the continental United States and Alaska, with a heavy focus in the Upper Midwest.
This position would involve installing advertising on billboard structures. We would love to have you join the Newman team!
• Responsible for installation paper and vinyl advertising on billboard structures.
• Follow all safety regulations as well wear safety equipment when needed
• Ability to work up to 25 ft off the ground – use of safety harness is mandatory
• Ability to climb ladders and work from a catwalk or bucket truck
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to work outdoors daily and in various weather conditions year round
• Must possess a valid driver license with a clean record and be accepted as an insured driver by Newman Signs insurance carrier
Hours of Work:
• This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. with 45+ hours (overtime after 40)
• High school diploma / GED
Newman Signs Inc. offers competitive pay and benefits, vacation time, and sick time. Here are a few examples: • Health, Dental & Vision Insurance • Employer Paid Life & Disability • 401(k) • Health Saving Account • Flexible Spending Accounts • Employee Assistance Program • Great working environment!
Newman Signs is an equal opportunity employer and complies fully with all federal, state, and local employment laws and will provide equal employment and advancement opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, the presence of any mental or physical disability, status regarding public assistance or marriage, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.