The billboard poster laborer position is responsible for installing advertising on billboard structures, as well as installing and maintaining structures.
Billboard Poster Laborer Job Duties
1. Responsible for installation of bulletin/poster advertising artwork on structures
2. Responsible for installation and repairs of new structures or existing structures
3. Follow all safety regulations as well wear safety equipment when needed
4. Report any safety issues or concerns to manager
1. Ability to work up to 25 ft off the ground – use of safety harness is mandatory
2. Ability to climb ladders and work from a catwalk or bucket truck
3. Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
4. Must be able to work outdoors daily and in various weather conditions year round
5. Must possess a valid driver license with a clean record and be accepted as an insured driver by Newman Signs insurance carrier
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is working outdoors daily and is subject to the changes in weather conditions.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. with 45+ hours (overtime after 40)
This position requires you to be on the road during the week, leaving Monday mornings and returning Fridays. Travel expenses are paid for by Newman Signs, Inc.
Newman Signs Inc. offers competitive pay and benefits, vacation time, and sick time. Here are a few examples: • Health, Dental & Vision Insurance • Employer Paid Life & Disability • 401(k) • Health Saving Account • Flexible Spending Accounts • Employee Assistance Program • Great working environment!
Newman Signs is an equal opportunity employer and complies fully with all federal, state, and local employment laws and will provide equal employment and advancement opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, the presence of any mental or physical disability, status regarding public assistance or marriage, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.