Specializes in the installation and repair of all types of commercial and residential fence projects throughout the region. Projects range in size from small residential plans to large commercial and DOT projects.
Fence Laborer Job Duties:
• Assist the Foreman in all aspects of fence, guardrail, installations and repair, as well as setting up traffic control zones
• Prepare the job site for installation, which may include digging holes and mixing concrete
• Load and unload tools, materials and equipment
• Operate various hand and power tools, skid steers, air hammers and/or forklifts.
• Operate company vehicles in a safe manner
• Work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions
• Follow all safety and environmental policies
Fence Laborer Skills and Qualifications:
Work well with your hands. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Basic math skills (adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing). Able to work well under pressure to output high volume, high quality work.
• No experience necessary
• Able to lift 50 or more pounds
• Able to climb and be comfortable with heights
• Able to stand for long periods of time
• A valid driver’s license is required with insurable motor vehicle record CDL preferred
Hours of Work:
Newman Signs, Inc – Fence division in Fargo, ND has a full-time laborer position available through 2019 construction season (approximately through December). Work Days offer diversity from week to week. Work week is Monday – Friday.
Newman Signs Inc. offers competitive pay and benefits, vacation time, and sick time. Here are a few examples: • Health, Dental & Vision Insurance • Employer Paid Life & Disability • 401(k) • Health Saving Account • Flexible Spending Accounts • Great working environment!
Newman Signs is an equal opportunity employer and complies fully with all federal, state, and local employment laws and will provide equal employment and advancement opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, the presence of any mental or physical disability, status regarding public assistance or marriage, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.