Print Shop Technician
Jamestown, North Dakota
For over 60 years, Newman Signs has been building distinguished, visible signs for the private and public sectors. We specialize in traffic sign manufacturing, traffic control and safety, specialty printing and outdoor advertising. Over the years, we have grown our business to serve the continental United States and Alaska, with a heavy focus in the Upper Midwest.
Newman Print, our print division is a team of extremely talented individuals that can make wishes a reality. Whether it is art on your wall, a banner for an event or party, vehicle wraps or decals, our many years of experience will aid in achieving your goals today.
This position involves design, product printing and finishing operations. This is done in a busy fast paced environment along side a team of creative and hard-working individuals.
• Operate Large Format Printer
• Prepare files for printing
• Create orders
• Work under a time frame
• Standing and bending for long periods of time
• Ability to run a forklift and lift 40+ pounds
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop experience is a plus
• Basic math skills (adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing) must be perfected
• Ability to work well under pressure to output high volume as well as quality work
Hours of Work:
• 5-day workweek, Mon-Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
• High school diploma / GED
Newman Signs Inc. offers competitive pay and benefits, vacation time, and sick time. Here are a few examples: • Health, Dental & Vision Insurance • Employer Paid Life & Disability • 401(k) • Health Saving Account • Flexible Spending Accounts • Employee Assistance Program • Great working environment!
Newman Signs is an equal opportunity employer and complies fully with all federal, state, and local employment laws and will provide equal employment and advancement opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, the presence of any mental or physical disability, status regarding public assistance or marriage, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.