Outdoor Advertising Account Executive
Fargo, North Dakota
For over 60 years, Newman Signs has been building distinguished, visible signs for the private and public sectors. We specialize in traffic sign manufacturing, traffic control and safety, specialty printing and outdoor advertising. Over the years, we have grown our business to serve the continental United States and Alaska, with a heavy focus in the Upper Midwest.
As an Outdoor Advertising Account Executive, you are responsible for delivering exceptional customer service and maximizing sales by engaging with both new and existing customers. Having a success-driven personality and a sense of urgency about getting results are essential attributes required for this position. We would love to have you join the Newman team!
• Achieve sales goals set forth by management
• Generate and enact marketing strategies
• Develop new customers leads
• Build rapport with customers and determine how to best serve their needs through outdoor advertising
• Develop long term account relationships
• Order advertising materials provide work orders and other necessary information to ensure billboard designs/ad copy is posted correctly and on time.
• Provide customer service with follow up and photos of the advertising displayed.
• Report any maintenance issues needed on billboards
• Excellent sales and customer service skills
• Proficient computer skills
• Attention to detail
• Motivated to grow individually as well as part of a team
Hours of Work:
• 5-day workweek, Mon-Fri, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
• Some travel will be required
• High school diploma / GED
• Two-year degree or equivalent sales experience
Newman Signs Inc. offers competitive pay and benefits, vacation time, and sick time. Here are a few examples: • Health, Dental & Vision Insurance • Employer Paid Life & Disability • 401(k) • Health Saving Account • Flexible Spending Accounts • Employee Assistance Program • Great working environment!
Newman Signs is an equal opportunity employer and complies fully with all federal, state, and local employment laws and will provide equal employment and advancement opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, the presence of any mental or physical disability, status regarding public assistance or marriage, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.