Follows a layout to place computer-generated vinyl or full color graphic images on a pre-determined substrate or medium. Prepares substrates for application, which may include cutting, painting, laminating, cleaning, and maintaining the substrates for vinyl application
Production Assistant Job Duties:
• Weeds excess vinyl from computer cut images
• Performs quality assurance measures pre- and post-production
• Performs finishing operations such as laminating, encapsulating, and/or mounting of printed pieces
• Establishes and maintains effective team relationships with all support departments
• Works on different projects simultaneously
• Reports inventory levels and stock to be reordered to the center manager/production manager
• Follows all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
Production Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Work well with your Hands and Make Incredible Products. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Basic math skills (adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing). Able to work well under pressure to output high volume, high quality work.
• No experience necessary
• Able to lift 25 or more pounds
• Able to stand for long periods of time
• Have the flexibility to lean over a waist-high table and use back forth hand motions to apply vinyl letters and graphics to a substrate
Hours of Work:
5-day workweek, Mon-Thursday, 6:00 am to 3:30 pm. Friday, 6:00 am to 10:00 am.
Newman Signs Inc. offers competitive pay and benefits, vacation time, and sick time. Here are a few examples: • Health, Dental & Vision Insurance • Employer Paid Life & Disability • 401(k) • Health Saving Account • Flexible Spending Accounts • Employee Assistance Program • Great working environment!
Newman Signs is an equal opportunity employer and complies fully with all federal, state, and local employment laws and will provide equal employment and advancement opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, the presence of any mental or physical disability, status regarding public assistance or marriage, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.