Traffic Signs Bid/Quotation Specialist Job Responsibilities:
Responsible for bid/quotation development. Implementation of measures to achieve growth and profitability for a national leader in traffic sign manufacturing and sales.
Bid/Quotation Specialist Job Duties:
- Bid/Quotation and order entry – accurately transmit orders via Great Plains Software
- Receive and review Request for Quote received from Sales Representative
- Produce accurate and timely quote by deadlines
- Follow-up on open/outstanding bid/quotations with salespersons and customers to determine status
- Develop work order information for jobs quoted
- Receive, review, input and confirm incoming orders
- Support Sales Representatives as needed
- Ensure accuracy of coding, cost, and unit of measurement
Bid/Quotation Specialist Skills and Qualifications:
Competent computer skills such as good understanding of Great Plains Software. Good written and verbal communication skills. Detail oriented and self-starter.
- Experience with traffic sign design, manufacturing, and quoting
- DOT experience a plus
- Excellent computer skills
Hours of Work:
5-day workweek, Mon-Fri, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Newman Signs Inc. offers competitive pay and benefits, vacation time, and sick time. Here are a few examples: • Health, Dental & Vision Insurance • Employer Paid Life & Disability • 401(k) • Health Saving Account • Flexible Spending Accounts • Employee Assistance Program • Great working environment!
Newman Signs is an equal opportunity employer and complies fully with all federal, state, and local employment laws and will provide equal employment and advancement opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, the presence of any mental or physical disability, status regarding public assistance or marriage, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.