We’re looking for a results-driven sales individual to assist in sales by actively seeking out and engaging customer prospects. Candidate would service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts. He/She, will work closely with customers creating solutions and ensuring a smooth sales process.
Traffic Sign Sales Assistant Job Duties:
- Coordinate sales effort with Sale Representative
- Duties as assigned by his/her, Sales Representative
- Responsible for the sale of traffic signs and other miscellaneous items throughout the US
- Required to learn and understand products to better assist customers with their requirements
- Required to keep abreast of changes in the traffic industry to best advise customers
- Rapport building on the call
- Gaining customer commitment
- Closing the deal
- Post-Sales Relationship Management
Traffic Sign Sales Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Well nurtured customer services skills that help in providing effective guidance to customers in
purchasing goods that fit their needs.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skill
Hours of Work:
5-day workweek, Mon-Fri, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
No Travel Required
Newman Signs Inc. offers competitive pay and benefits, vacation time, and sick time. Here are a few examples: • Health, Dental and Vision Insurance • Employer Paid Life and Disability • 401(k) •
Health Saving Account • Flexible Spending Accounts • Employee Assistance Program • Great working environment!
Newman Signs is an equal opportunity employer and complies fully with all federal, state, and local employment laws and will provide equal employment and advancement opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, the presence of any mental or physical disability, status regarding public assistance or marriage, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.