Crews work on road construction projects throughout ND and northeast SD installing traffic control devices, signage, guardrail and fence.
Urban Laborer Job Duties:
• Installing traffic control devices, signage, guardrail and crash attenuation devices, as well as right of way fence and marker systems
• Must be able to stand for long periods of times
• Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
• Climb and be comfortable with heights
• Follows all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
Urban Laborer Skills and Qualifications:
Able to understand project scope of work and maintain a safe, secure and healthy work environment.
• CDL (Commercial Driver’s License Required)
• Travel required with transportation, lodging, and reasonable meal expenses paid
Hours of Work:
5-day workweek, Mon-Fri, Normally 45+ hours: overtime after 40
Newman Signs Inc. offers competitive pay and benefits, vacation time, and sick time. Here are a few examples: • Health, Dental & Vision Insurance • Employer Paid Life & Disability • 401(k) • Health Saving Account • Flexible Spending Accounts • Employee Assistance Program • Great working environment!
Newman Signs is an equal opportunity employer and complies fully with all federal, state, and local employment laws and will provide equal employment and advancement opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, the presence of any mental or physical disability, status regarding public assistance or marriage, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.